Ariadne Capital Corporate Finance Director Job Specification
Ariadne Capital is seeking to bring into the Leadership team an outstanding professional who has the following qualities, expertise, experience, and network:
- Deal Closer and Great Relationship Person
- Honesty, Integrity, Leadership, Courage, Ambition and Courage
- Excellent Communications Skills & High Emotional Intelligence & Ability to Empathise with Founder-led Management Teams in High-Growth businesses
- Team-player, Long-term vision, Organisational abilities
- Hard-worker, conscientious, able to think of the opportunity at Ariadne as more than a job, but as a co-builder of an investment-banking franchise in which they can overtime become a partial owner
Ideally, the individual would have a background in either Fintech or Mediatech, but IT Services, SW, Telecoms would also be suitable expertise areas.
Ariadne is an organisation which has benefitted from its diverse team – different business schools, various cultural affiliations and nationalities, and a variety of blue-chip previous employers. We are looking for an individual who has a demonstrated track record of high-achievement throughout his/her career and has maintained a network well throughout his/her life.
Their English language skills must be as good as if they were a native speaker.
They will be able to lead corporate finance transactions without guidance, both sell-side & buy-side M&A as well a private placements <£10 m on up.
They will have a demonstrated ability advising Boards of Directors, putting together a monthly Research note with the help of the Analysts, and pitching extremely well for new business.
Ariadne Culture and Financial Performance
They will be expected to hit the ground running, and put in long hours to build up their piece of the business. Ariadne is not a 9 to 6 shop.
If interested, please send a CV to email@example.com