Technical Account Manager - Taggstar
( Ariadne Capital Portfolio Company )
Required Experience : 3+ years in a customer facing Account Management role in a software or technology based company.
Qualifications : Degree or equivalent experience.
Skills : Account management, project management, Internet, software, ecommerce, web analytics, data analysis.
Location : London, UK (Victoria, SW1).
Salary : Competitive.
Hours : Full time.
Other : You must be a UK or EU resident, or have a visa to work permanently in the UK.
Taggstar is a London based startup providing an innovative “social proof messaging” product that helps ecommerce websites increase sales and customer engagement. Our product is used by some of the UK’s top retail website and is currently serving over 50 million social proof messages per month. For more information see www.taggstar.com.
You will be responsible for onboarding customers who wish to install the Taggstar messaging product onto their website. This involves the coordination of our team with a variety of people on the customer side, from engineers to decision makers, and thus requires a naturally gifted communicator and people person.
Experience with light weight project management methods is essential for you to be able to manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously, where tasks and deadlines need to be defined, monitored and reported on.
While most customer contact is by phone or email there maybe occasions when you will need to represent Taggstar in person on a customer site, so you must also be able to present a professional image and be prepared to travel occasionally within London.
1. Technical Account Management
- Maintain regular contact with multiple customers
- Understand customers ecommerce platform and business
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Manage customer change requests
- Monitor and report on our customer SLAs
- Feedback customer suggestions into the product backlog
2. Project Management
- Create and implement onboarding project plans
- Coordinate with engineers and managers
- Manage several onboarding projects at once efficiently and accurately
- Manage customer expectations
Culture & Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday
- Startup culture
- Apple macbook
- Work from home days
- Central London location
How To Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Manager – EntrepreneurCountry Global
EntrepreneurCountry Global, the global discovery platform, seeks an individual with an outstanding attitude, excellent work ethic, strong professionalism, ability to manage him/herself and self-starter to join the team with immediate effect as the Content Manager.
This is an extremely strategic role to work with the EntrepreneurCountry team in London, the Regional Partners across EMEA, our Corporate Partners, Ariadne Capital’s shareholders and clients to develop content which reflects the overall methodology of EntrepreneurCountry: Ecosystem Economics™ which has been written about in Welcome to EntrepreneurCountry, published by Little Brown in 2012. Interested candidates should purchase a copy of the book, and read it before the interview.
These articles explain more:
The Content Manager has the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage a Forward Features Calendar for each global weekly digest which is published to approaching 200,000 ‘citizens’ of EntrepreneurCountry weekly; key ecosystems are Financial Services, Media/Retail/Advertising, Transportation/ Smart Cities / Energy, Health & Lifestyle, Education
- Build a global community of contributors to the digest
- Interview and write content him/herself
- Build relationships with all stakeholders in EntrepreneurCountry seeking out great stories
- Develop 4 case studies monthly of David & Goliath Dancing
- Write up David & Goliath Must Dance Dinners into notes for attendees
- Develop the content for the EC Forums, and the Follow The Entrepreneur Investor Summit
- Manage and develop the social media for EntrepreneurCountry
- Drive engagement for the global group of citizens and update a weekly KPI report
- Help to run events and the event platform
Key Skills will include
- Flawless English – written, verbal
- Basic HTML editing
- Knowledge on how to use a blogging CMS such as Joomla! or WordPress
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Strong editing skills
- Strong social media communicative skills (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn especially)
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Extra skills (not integral but beneficial)
- Knowledge of Facebook insights
- Knowledge of Tweetdeck
- Experience with Mailchimp
Exceptional candidates will dress professionally, have a strong network of contacts, be willing to work whatever hours are necessary to build a great firm, and have an exceptional attitude and work ethic.
The compensation package is competitive, and benefits include private healthcare, broadband at home, and 5 weeks of holiday.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.