Ariadne Capital Entrepreneurs Fund (ACE I)
- ACE I, Ariadne’s first fund launched in 2012, has c.£7m AUM and has invested in 27 digital enabler companies with a c. 9x forecast multiple to cost of invested capital (“MOIC”) as the fund starts the harvesting period in 2016.
- The fund has an unrealised MOIC of 1.1x.
- The fund has a primary focus on late stage seed investments.
Ariadne Syndication Platform
- Ariadne syndicates investments for Family Offices, Asset Manager Firms and associated investors and has generated an average 3.1x uplift in value since 2010.
- Companies include Series A and Growth Stage Digital Enablers
The Ecosystem Economics® Fund I
- Ariadne Capital is launching its second venture fund, The Ecosystem Economics Fund (“The Fund”) which will leverage on Ariadne’s 15 years-track record backing leading early stage companies.
- The Fund’s differentiated investment methodology consists of picking digital enablers which are organising the economics of our target ecosystems.
- The Fund investment team consist of highly experienced entrepreneurs, investors and operators: