During the past 17 years, Ariadne Capital has completed £350m of investments and transactions, advising high-growth tech-enabled private firms on their capital raises as well as their exits, and has had several significant deals done over the past 5 years. We have backed 7 explosive growth firms, including Skype, Spinvox, Monitise and Zopa.
Further details of transactions where we have been advisors:
- Intellisync acquired by Nokia for $430m
- BeatThatQuote sold to Google for $62m, 122x EBITDA
- Skype acquired by eBay for $2.6bn, following pre-M&A sell-side advisory work from Ariadne
- Monitise, 8 year retained strategic advisory work with equity position, leading to AIM listing; subsequent market capitalisation touched £1.0BN; Ariadne investors made significant returns
- Seamless, a Swedish firm, raised €36 m in capital